We received The Sunshine Award from the lovely lady over at Turning Heads and of course, would love to give her a big thank you! We’ve been following her blog for a little while now and definitely recommend it to all of our readers, so check it out!
Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog
- Answer 1o questions about yourself
- nominate 10 other bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you
Questions and Answers:
- My favorite color: purple
- My favorite animal: french bull dog ( I want one! I will name it Kevin )
- My favorite number: I want to say 2. I don’t really know why. It just seems like a nice number.
- My favorite drink: coconut water, its just so tasty, quenches my thirst and reminds me of the beach
- Facebook or Twitter: twitter, it has a lot more interesting/useful information.
- My passion: fashion/style and photography
- Prefer giving or getting presents: I’m going to have to go with receiving! Unless I know the person really well, I am not that good at picking out presents…I get overwhelmed. But when I know exactly what to give someone I cannot wait to see them open it
- My favorite pattern: right now.. floral and bohemian patterns. There are a lot of different ways to wear either, from shoes to accessories and clothing.
- My favorite day of the week: Friday, its the farthest away from Monday and back to work for the week.
- My favorite flower: My boyfriend always asks me this and I have no idea…I like anything pretty
- My favorite color: Depends on my mood but either Blue or Purple, but I wear Black the most
- My favorite animal: Rabbit
- My favorite number: I like odd numbers over even numbers, but have always had a thing for the number 8
- My favorite drink: Pamplemousse La Croix (grapefruit sparkling water – Michigan made)
- Facebook or Twitter: Lately, I’m on wordpress more than I’m ever on Facebook, and I hardly even know how to use Twitter.
- My passion: Fashion and shopping. Duh.
- Prefer giving or getting presents: Giving. I love shopping for other people, almost more than for myself.
- My favorite pattern: I don’t know about patterns, but I’m really into the Aztec prints that are trending right now
- My favorite day of the week: Sunday. It’s always my day to unwind and allow myself to do nothing.
- My favorite flower: Daisies. They make me happy. Or Lily of the Valley, which will possibly be my first tattoo along with my 3 sisters and our mother.
- wherefashiondares – where we go for some quirky fashion fun.
- Yasmin Cruz – A. she has the same wordpress theme as us, so that obviously makes her a winner and B. the girl knows how to dress and talks about other fun topics such as architecture and design.
- We’re All Mad Inhere – A great place to go when you want a laugh or to read some insightful, out-of-the-box posts
- make me – where we go when we’re feelin’ crafty and want to dust off our sewing machines
- anonymoushedonist – The place to go for beauty reviews. And we love her quirky outlook and rating system.
- Studded Dreams – this girl has a similar aesthetic to us, so of course we’re always intrigued when visiting her site
- For Cake’s Sake – mmmmm cake…need we say more?
- chanelkatarina - love her fashion photos and she is always on top of her trends
- Wanderlust & Food Stuff - A great blog for mouthwatering, not so average recipes. If you love trying new food, I definitely suggest it!
- Fig and the Wasp – Love her photography, food and fashion. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous, and just increase my want to travel Europe.
Thanks again for the love from Turning Heads, and let’s continue to spread the sun shine!
m & c